Predstavljena nova Subaru Impreza
- Featuring the new Subaru Global Platform which significantly enhances safety, ride comfort, and agility
- Rigidity improved by +70 to +100%
- Center of gravity 5mm lower
- Fitted with EyeSight Driver Assist Technology System EyeSight as standard
- Completely redesigned inside out highlighting the “Dynamic x Solid” design concept
- Lighter and quieter boxer engine improves rigidity, reduces vibration and noise
The newly redesigned inside out compact hatch offers Subaru’s promise of driving fun, all-around safety and above-average resilience. The new Impreza features the new Subaru global platform. Significant enhancement to the body and chassis rigidity, offering unprecedented levels of driving pleasure, agility, crash protection and ride comfort.
Main Features of All-New Impreza
- The new platform achieves a center of gravity that is 5 mm than the current model. Together with the
major improvements in rigidity and the evolution of the suspension system, this lower center of gravity
offers outstanding hazard avoidance capabilities on a level with a high-performance sports car.
- Subaru Global platform increases rigidity throughout the body and chassis (a 70% to 100% increase
over present models) and incorporates substantial improvements to the suspension system bringing
about highly responsive steering response
- Front impact energy absorption is improved by 40% over present model
- Optimized frame structure and stronger joints between parts allow the new platform to improve overall
torsional rigidity by 70% over present models. This distributes the resonance and distortion throughout
the body, greatly reducing vibrations from the steering wheel, floor, and seats; It achieves a quietness
that goes beyond vehicle class.
- By mounting the rear stabilizer directly to the body, the new platform reduces the body roll of the
vehicle by 50% compared to present models.
- EyeSight, Subaru’s innovative and highly acclaimed driver assist technology, delivers extremely
reliable preventive safety and reduces driver burdens through features such as Pre-Collision Braking
Control, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Keep Assist function.
- Steering Responsive Headlights moves the beam right or left when turning at corners and
intersections to illuminate the direction of travel, greatly improving nighttime visibility
- The new Impreza was developed to ensure an ideal level of visibility offering an optimal driving
position thanks to the minimized blind spots; a lower and wider that floor prevents fatigue over long
- Active Torque Vectoring enhances turning and steering performance.
- The 1.6L Port Injection NA Engine is about 12kg lighter; it improves rigidity, reduces vibration and
noise while the extensive weight reductions improve steering and give better handling; This new
engine keeps the agile driving of previous model while making driving more comfortable, stable,
- The improved Lineartronic transmission greatly enhances ratio coverage and lightness keeping the
engine in its most efficient range for efficient and smooth acceleration, driving performance and
better fuel efficiency.
- Noise and vibration are greatly reduced on both the engine and transmission, for more pleasant
sounds and a dynamic feel
- The Subaru design is reflected in the Wide & Low stance with its sporty impression, and in the
unified three-dimensional structure extending from the hexagonal grille that symbolizes the Subaru
identity to the hawk-eye headlights. The front face plays the role of starting point from which the
front flows via the sides to the rear, with each part uniting into a solid form.
- The rich inflection of the character line extending from the front fender to the door panels and rear
shoulder, and the line rising energetically toward the rear from the lower door panel, give dynamism
to the solid body surface. The powerfully extended fender flares express the reliability of Subaru
- The rear combination lights sharing the same motif as the headlights express a Wide & Low stance
similar to the front. A tightened cabin through the rear combination lamps and powerful looking
shoulder silhouette enhance the sporty impression
- The new model also combines the Subaru performance essentials of superior aerodynamics and
visibility with advanced styling.
- The combination of sporty and advanced design and sophisticated construction delivers an interior
that far surpasses its class.
- The spacious design flows from the instrument panel through the door trim for a feeling of
refinement. The seats’ structures that are made more fitting to the bodies of passengers have been
revamped to far surpass the quality of its class.
- n addition to the enhanced interior design, signature Subaru functionalities have been further
strengthened including the excellent all-around visibility, spacious cabin, and cargo room
- In the center of the instrument panel is an 8.0-inch touch-screen display for the infotainment system,
which can connect with Apple CarPlayTM, Android AutoTM, and other setups.